Within your child’s class, one of your child’s teachers will be his/her primary teacher. This means that she will observe your child and plan activities that will meet his/her needs. By giving each teacher specific children in the classroom to observe and record information, we are making sure each child receives the attention he/she deserves. Along with keeping a record of observations you will have daily communication with your child’s teachers, including daily notes, to inform you about his/her day.
The quality of our staff directly relates to the quality of our program. We strive to maintain a high-quality staff. At a minimum, staff has met the following qualifications:
- Criminal Background Check
- Child Abuse History Check
- FBI Clearance
- Physician’s Health Assessment
- Fire Safety Training
- CPR & First Aid Training
- Pennsylvania licensing requirements in education experience.
- At least 9 hours of training in early childhood education per year.